Open Paneer Masala Toast
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 53 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8709 times
On a special day, make yourself this tasty Open Paneer Masala Toast for breakfast. With all the yummy ingredients sitting right on top of the crispy toast, this snack is guaranteed to tempt anybody it is placed in front of! The succulence of paneer together with the crunch of veggies like capsicum and onions makes this a multi-textured delight. Loads of mixed vegetables add to the taste, appearance and health benefits of this delicious toast. A dash of spice powders makes the flavour and aroma peak further. The low-fat paneer and veggies used in this toast give you lots of protein and fibre, and all this comes in a low-fat format because no fattening ingredients like butter or cheese have been used in the Open Paneer Masala Toast. Try this at once – whether for breakfast or as an accompaniment for your evening tea.
Add your private note
Open Paneer Masala Toast recipe - How to make Open Paneer Masala Toast
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 toasts
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mixed vegetables and green chillies and sauté on a medium for 2 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, garam masala, coriander, salt and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Switch off the flame, add the paneer and mix well.
- Divide the topping into 6 equal portions.
- Place the toasted bread slices on a dry, clean surface and place a portion of the topping evenly over it and press it lightly.
- Serve immediately.
Open Paneer Masala Toast Video by Tarla Dalal
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.