Open Face Heart Shaped Sandwich
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6420 times
Can be made 2-3 hours in advance. can be served for cocktail parties, children's parties and they look lovely for high tea presentation. for weight conscious persons use low fat cheese spread. can also garnish with red-yellow-green peppers or a piece of celery cut into diamond shape.
- Cut the cucumber in 1/4 inch slices. stamp out 20 hearts (small size).
- Spread cream cheese on bread. stamp out hearts (big size).
- Dip the egdes in parsley - should surround the entire edge.
- Top with cucumber heart.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add a drop of mint chutney if you like.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature
This recipe was contributed by Sucorrina on 18 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.