Oondhiya By B_kajaria
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5448 times
A gujarati recipe with vegetables cooked in a delectable mix of curd, coconut and spice powders,. A healthy and low cal recipe which goes well with rice or dhoklis.
- String the papadi. Do not separate into two.
- Combine all the vegetables, add the carom seeds, chilli-ginger paste, soda bi-carb and salt and mix well.
- Apply the oil all over and place a few lettuce leaves in an earthen pot and fill with all the vegetables
- Cover with the balance lettuce leaves and close with an earthen lid.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees c for 1 hour.
- Serve with green and garlic chutneys and sweet and sour sauce, oil.
This recipe was contributed by b_kajaria on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.