Onions In A Jiffy
by Foodie #48100
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4514 times
Create a vegetable dish within minutes with the simple onions in a jiffy recipe. Serve the delectable onions cooked with tamarind, coriander leaves, tomatoes and choicest spice powders with roti.
- Heat oil in a pan. add seeds allow to splutter.
- Add curry leaves, asafoetida, onions.
- Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except coriander.
- Stir, cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Once onions are tender, garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot with rice or chapati.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.