Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 984 times
Neither cooking nor seasoning is required.
Add your private note
Onion thambli recipe - How to make Onion thambli
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Roasted red chillies--3
Tamarind lump (size of tamarind seed)
oil--2tsp salt to taste water as required
- Peel onions and chop them.
- Grind coconut gratings with roasted redchillies and tamarind to a fine paste.
- Transfer the masala to a vessel.
- Add salt to taste and desire quantity of water.
- Finally,mix raw oil and chopped onion.
- Serve with rice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#410592 on 13 May 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.