Onion-tamota Toast (mini Pizza)
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3133 times
Onion-tomato toast (mini pizza) are a favorite among children because of their great taste and awesome looks. The wheat breads are the pizza base and the onion tomato mixture get added as a topping which is sprinkled with grated cheese and then grilled.
- Tamato and onion small pieces.
- In one big bowl mix tamato, onion cream, rawa(sauji) suger, red chilli powder. and salt own your taste.
- Spread butter on the bread .
- After spreadding butter mix iteams in the bowl spread on the bread softly.
- Fill the mixture on the bread then u fried bread like uttapa with oil. double sided.
- After fried the bread take one chees cubs over spread.
- Then u ready to eat.
- Very salty and creamy pizza or toast.
This recipe was contributed by munniluvsu on 21 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.