Onion jhatpat dosa
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2853 times
Use nariyal chutney and serve hot, easy to make and easy to pack for tiffins of children.
Add your private note
Onion jhatpat dosa recipe - How to make Onion jhatpat dosa
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Dosa Batter half litre
2 big onions
coriander half a bunch
black pepper powder half a teaspoon
a pinch of garam masala salt to taste
oil for frying
- Take the dosa batter.
- Chop the onions finely and also chop the coriander leaves.
- Put the chopped things along with all the ingredients except for the oil in the batter.
- Mix the batter properly.
- Now take one tablespoon of the batter and spread it on the tava.
- Spread little oil also and cook it like dosa.
- Now ur dosa is ready toserve with any chutney--nariyal.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#420749 on 10 Aug 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.