Onion and Raw Mango Chutney
by Jyoti V B
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7484 times
This is one of my favourite chutney. Tastes good with jowar roti and rice.
- Peel and cut the mango into pieces and put into the mixer and add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, sugar and methi powder and blend in a mixer into a coarse paste.
- Add the onions and peanut powder and again grind for a minute.
- Shift into a serving bowl.
- Then add tadka using tadka ingredients and mix well.
- Serve as a side dish with your main course.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 02 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.