Onion and Pepper Soup
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3825 times
- Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the onions and garlic ad saute till the onions turn transparent.
- Add the capsicum and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and mushrooms, mix well and saute till mushrooms are cooked.
- Add the stock, mix well and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 09 Dec 2011Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.