Onion Soup By shwets149
This recipe has been viewed 1164 times
garnish the soup with fried onions and serve hot with toasted bread.
- Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan.
- Add onion, pepper, cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon and fry till onions turn brown.
- Now keep aside two teaspoon fried onions for garnishing.
- Grind the remaining onions and other ingredients in a mixer till soft.
- Sieve the onion mix and throw away the residue.
- Dissolve corn in milk and add it to the soup before boiling.
This recipe was contributed by shwets149 on 07 Aug 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.