Onion Rings By USHAG
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3699 times
A quick and easy recipe , onion rings are typically enjoyed as garnish for biryanis or simply as a snack. These deep fried crispy fried onion rings are sure to add flavour and crunchiness to any dish.
Add your private note
Onion Rings By USHAG recipe - How to make Onion Rings By USHAG
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Peel onions, slice thinly, and separate into rings.
- In a bowl pour the milk and add the rings in it.
- Keep aside for at least one hour.
- Drain. do not throw the milk.
- Beat the egg well, add the milk, salt and sifted flour.
- Dip each onion ring into batter, drop into deep hot oil, and fry till golden brown on medium flame.
- Serve hot with ketchup or any other sauce of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by USHAG on 06 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.