Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3967 times
A mouthwatering onion flavoured rice recipe, Onion rice has stir fried onions and spice powders tossed with boiled rice. A flavourful rice recipe which can be devoured with raita as meal or packed lunch item.
- First put 2 tablespoons oil in the heated kadai.
- Then put rai. after they crackle, put green chilly.
- Then put the onions and fry them.
- Now add hing, turmeric powder, pepper powder, curry leaves and salt.
- Add the remaining oil and then put the cooked rice and mix well without any lump.
- Decorate with dania leaves.
This recipe was contributed by s_priya70 on 22 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.