Onion Rava Dosas
This recipe has been viewed 6495 times
Serve hot with chutneys and sambar
Add your private note
Onion Rava Dosas recipe - How to make Onion Rava Dosas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 5 servings
- Mix the rice flour and rava with some water and make it into a smooth batter.
- Add the asafetida, cumin seeds and salt. Cover and keep it in a warm place for about seven hours to ferment.
- Mix the chopped onions,green chilies, ginger, cashew nuts and black pepper in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Heat a flat pan (thava) and grease it with a spoon of oil.
- Add some water in the dosa batter and make it into a thin batter.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the batter in center of the pan (tava) and quickly spread with outward spiral motion a dosa of about 6 inches in diameter.
- Sprinkle some onion- green chili mixture on top of it.
- Dot the edges with little oil and cook until golden brown.
- Using a spatula carefully fold the dosa and remove from the pan.
- Repeat doing this with the remaining batter to make more dosas.
This recipe was contributed by Anikar05 on 13 Mar 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.