Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2353 times
You can also put cauliflower
or loki with the onion
- Cut the onion in the small pices
- &green chilli &ginger
- In ata
- Mix all the ingrediants
- Make a dough
- Keep aside for 5 min
- Then make small balls
- Take the balen & make it flat
- Then on the gas and put the tava on the slow flam
- Put the parathaon the tava
- When it gets little hot
- Turn the parhata put some oil and press
- Then put again some oil
- And press
- and when it's redish remove it
- Do the same with the rest
- Eat with dahi [yougut]
This recipe was contributed by naynashah on 30 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.