This recipe has been viewed 1381 times
Monsoon means evening party with snacks.
Whenever my guests arrives in the evening ,we discuss different topics like sports,movies,foods etc.By this time I use to make some easily making snacks items one of this is "ONION EAR RINGS" which is very easy and delicious.
- Sift flour with baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Add chopped coriander and green chillies,mix well.
- Whisk in wine to make a thick batter. Add salt and pepper, mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadhai over medium heat. Test the heat by dropping a little batter in the oil, if it sizzles and rises to the surface, then good to go.
- Cut onions rings in the batter and carefully slide them into the hot oil.
- Fry till onion rings are golden and crisp. Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with a tangy spicy dip or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Moloy on 25 Jul 2016Myself Moloy Pandit from Kolkata ( INDIA ).I love cooking. My passion is different types of cuisine...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.