Onion Cabbage Pakodas
by Motions and Emotions
This recipe has been viewed 1577 times
This is an easy snack item.
- Blanch the cabbage and drain the water.
- Put the besan in a bowl and mix sodium bicarbonate into it.
- Add the cabbage, onions, green chillies, salt, dry ginger powder and sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients and pour little water to make a thick consistent batter.
- Now heat oil in a kadhai and add a spoonful of hot oil into batter which makes the snacks crispy.
- Take a spoonful of batter mixture and add into oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 01 Aug 2013I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.