Onion Bhajjia, Onion Fried Bhajia
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5070 times
Note: for better results, take out bhajias when they are half done and press them between your palms (remember these will be hot) and again deep fry until golden brown and crisp.
- Apply salt to the sliced onions and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients with the gram flour and add water to make a thick batter.
- Squeeze out excess water from the sliced onions and mix with the batter.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Drop the batter with a spoon or with hand into moderate hot oil. Deep fry until cooked and golden brown in color.
- Remove from oil and keep on an absorbent paper or towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sandhyan on 06 Dec 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.