Onion & Potatoe Soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1706 times
Warm up on a cool winter afternoon with the delicious onion & potato soup. The stir fried onions and diced potatoes along with select herbs makes for a perfect soup recipe which can be enjoyed with any bread of choice.
- Take a pressure cooker and keep it on the gas, add i tspn oil/marg.
- Put in the sliced onion and potatoes, saute for a few mnts, add salt/pepper and water.
- Cover the lid and let it cook for 5 mnts.
- Open the lid after it has cooled,
- Put the mixture into the blender and blend the soup nicely
- Pout the soup into the pan and let it boil for a few minutes.
- If the soup is very thick add water according to your liking
This recipe was contributed by fatemarajabali on 03 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.