Omlet with drumstic leaves
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 741 times
Drumstic leaf is rich in vitamin a. this omlet can be used with rice / chappatis or can be taken as snacks.
Add your private note
Omlet with drumstic leaves recipe - How to make Omlet with drumstic leaves
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Drumstic leaf - 2 cups (washed)
Egg - 3
Onion - 1 (big)
Green chilli - 3
Ginger - 1 small piece ( thump finger size)
Coconut grated (fresh)1 cup
Oil - 1 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1.beat the eggs adding little salt
- 2. cut the onions into small pieces
- 3. remove the drumstic leafs from its tender stem
- 4. cut the chillies into small pieces
- 5. cut the ginger into thin small pieces
- Mix all the above together into the egg beaten adding salt to taste.
- Heat the tava (non-stic), add oil
- Spread the omlet mix and make it on a medium flame. turn the omlet upside down. the omlet is ready.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#439272 on 19 Feb 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.