Omelette and Kachoomar Sandwiches
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5249 times
This is a low cal recipe but for kids use 2 whole eggs.
- Put salt and chilli powder in eggs and mix well.
- Now make 2 thick omelettes of the size of bread slices using 1 tbsp oil at a time.
- Beat moyanaise and butter now put cucumber, carrot,and cabbage and mix well
- Take one slice of bread spread vegetable mixture over it,put another slice over this.
- Spread ketchup over this slice put omelette over this and cover with third slice cut side crust. then cut into 2 pieces.
This recipe was contributed by s.g.c on 22 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.