Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9817 times
An egg based pancake recipe, Omelette dosa has omelette mixture poured over the dosa or rice based pancakes and then cooked on a non-stick tawa with little oil. Relish as breakfast or snack with ketchup.
Add your private note
Omelette Dosa recipe - How to make Omelette Dosa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1. Dosa batter
2. 3 eggs
3. 2 onions
4. 2 green chillies
5. corriander leaves
6. cumin seeds
- 1. as usual prepare the dosa batter.
- 2. chop the onions, corriander leaves and keep it aside
- 3. in a bowl break the eggs and put in it alongwith the chopped onions, corriander leaves, cumin seeds, salt and green chillies.
- 4. mix all the ingredients properly.
- 5. now grease the tava with little oil and put the dosa batter on it spread it evenly and on it pour the omellette mixer and spread on the dosa.
- 6. put little oil on all the sides and let it cook for 5 secs and turn upward down simultaneously.
- 7. your omellette dosa is ready to eat alongwith coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by salim_mumtaz on 11 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.