Olive Cheese Balls
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2163 times
You can add taco seasoning mix to the flour mixture for fore zing!
- Work cheese and flour together until crumbly.
- Add butter and stir well with fork.
- Mold one teaspoon of cheese dough around each olive.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. bake 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot. makes 3 dozen.
This recipe was contributed by meenashankar2003 on 05 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.