Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2983 times
This is a microwave recipe that needs less oil, but tastes as good as done in stove. Its very good with hot rice or chapatis.
- Combine the salt, chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder and asafotedia in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Cut the ends of ladies finger and make a slit from top to bottom leaving a 1/4" at the bottom.
- Stuff the prepared masala in the ladies finger and place them in a microwave safe dish and sprinkle little water.
- Close it with a microwave safe lid and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Open and add the oil, mix well and microwave on high for 15 minutes, while stirring in between.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by matangy ramya on 19 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.