Oil-free Chickpea Sprouts Korma
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3465 times
A zero oil recipe made from chickpea...simply healthy and delicious!
- Cook the sprouted chickpeas till soft.
- Add all the veg3tables and mix well.
- Add he turmeric powder and coriander seeds powder and mix well.
- Add a little water, mix well and cook till the onions turn soft.
- Mix besan with a little water and pour into chana mixture.
- Add the salt, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Tulsi.Joshi on 04 Mar 2012I love baking cakes....cakes are my passion
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.