Oil Free Tomato Rawa Dosa
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5630 times
A very healthy way to indulge in this south indian delicacy. . Without adding on calories!
- Combine the semolina, curds, salt and rice flour in a bowl and mix well, adding enough water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Cover and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree ,onions and the ginger-green chilli paste and mix well.
- Heat a non stick pan/tawa and pour a ladle of the batter in the centre and spread out the batter in a circular motion. Cover with a lid and cook for a minute on medium flame.
- Flip the dosa after it turns light brown and remove from tawa.
- Repeat using remaining batter to make more dosas.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Rajeshwari.Ch on 06 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.