Oil Free Raw Mango Pickle
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 12782 times
This pickle is oil free and very healthy.
- Wash the amngoes and keep it for drying
- Cut into small pieces and keep aside
- Take one Jar and put the kairi pieces into it.
- Now add the haldi and salt, mix well and keep under sunlight for 2-3 days.
- After 2-3 days, remove the water from the jar and keep aside.
- Now in a pan dry roast the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds and coarsely grind the mixture.
- Add this mixture into the jar. Also add the remaining masalas, mix well and again keep in sunlight for another 2-3 days.
- After 2-3 days your oil free Raw Mango pickle is ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by Apurva_G on 02 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.