Oil Free Methi Muthiya
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10134 times
A low cal and steamed muthias or dumpling recipe, the Oil free methi muthias is as much a delight for the tongue as for the body. A healthy snacking or side dish item, the methi muthias can be enjoyed by even the health conscious people.
- Clean up methi with water,and cut it in small parts,then mix all ingredient eccept of coconut and kothmire.
- If needed the add some water.
- After that make that paste in toowel shape
- That is muthiya... then boil that muthiya 20 minutes at little fire..like khaman dokala.
- After 20 minutes cut it small and round shape
- U can eat directly with totmat
- So now your dish is ready for eat
- For serve with greatted coconute & kothmire..
This recipe was contributed by jyotipandya on 08 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.