Oats and Ragi Pancakes
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7153 times
Healthy snack with Oats and Ragi for kids. this can be eaten during breakfast or as a snack in tiffin box. My son loves these and calls it chocolate pancakes because of its color.
- Dry roast the oats for 2 minutes in a pan and make powder. Keep aside for further use.
- Dry roast the ragi powder and semolina separately for 2 minutes and keep aside.
- Combine the ragi, oats, semolina. jaggery, salt, butter, vanilla essence and milk and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Before making the pan cakes add the baking soda and mix the batter properly
- Heat the griddle, grease it with butter, add a spoonful of batter and prepare the pancakes on medium flame.
- Cover the pancake
- You will see some bubbles forming on the pancakes, flip the pancake after 5 minutes. Cook until done.
- Serve immediately with honey and fresh strawberries or pack warm.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#392615 on 02 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.