Oats and Corn Tikki
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 376 times
This Oats and Corn Tikki is very tasty. The combination of carrot, paneer, corn, green leaves, bread and spices makes this extremely flavoursome and delicious! The oats, peas, corn, ginger and paneer are a healthier option rather than the usual potato. This makes an amazing snack, breakfast and even main course! It is easy and quick to make. It is a diabetic friendly recipe too!
Add your private note
Oats and Corn Tikki recipe - How to make Oats and Corn Tikki
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Take a big bowl and mix all the above ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Sprinkle little water on the mixture.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll out each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) flat round tikki.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using oil (as required).
- Cook each tikki till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup. Enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 27 May 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.