Oats and Chocolate Flapjacks, Oats and Chocolate Bites
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 110 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27585 times
Believed to be of British origin, Flapjacks are a kind of cereal bar made with oats. Since they use butter and brown sugar, they have an intense flavour and slightly chewy texture, which is quite enjoyable.
Here is a very enticing flapjack recipe that adds cocoa to an already enticing scenario! Keep a batch of Oats and Chocolate Flapjacks in an airtight container, so you can catch a quick bite when hunger strikes at odd moments.
Oats and Chocolate Flapjacks also makes a healthy and tasty treat to pack for your kids tiffin .
- Combine the butter and brown sugar in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the oats and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Put the mixture into a 150 mm. (6”) diameter loose bottomed cake tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 10 minutes.
- Cool, demould and cut into pieces.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container and use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.