Oats Vegetable Upma
by Manju Madhu Santhosh
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9672 times
A common snack made healthy using fibre rich oats.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the urad dal and saute till the dal turns brown in colour.
- Add the mustard seeds and when the seeds crackle, add the ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and onions, mix well and saute till the onion turns light brown in colour.
- Add the beans, carrot and peas, mix well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook on slow flame till the vegetables are cooked.
- Add oats, sprinkle some milk and mix well, cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Manju Madhu Santhosh on 22 Mar 2011I like food..I like to cook...I like to treasure all the recipes i like :)
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.