Oats Tikki with Healthy Green Chutney ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 178 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 81233 times
Oats can be called a doctor in a bowl, since it fights against conditions ranging from high blood pressure and cholesterol to diabetes and even cancer! carrots and paneer add more good health and taste to this wonder ingredient, while the green chutney peps up the mood.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using very little water.
- Keep refrigerated till use.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) flat round tikki.
- Dip each tikki in the milk and then roll them in oats till they are evenly coated from both the sides.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using 1/4 tsp of oil.
- Cook each tikki, using 1/8 tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with healthy green chutney.
|Energy|| 111 kcal|
|Protein|| 4 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 17.1 gm|
|Fat|| 3.0 gm|
|Iron|| 1.3 mg|
|Fibre|| 0.8 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.