Oats Soupy Meal
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4842 times
A delicious soup made using healthy oats. .
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add oats and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of boiling water, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the milk and salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Pintu.com on 29 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.