Oats Nutritious Haleem
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16321 times
Oats are excellent source of dietary fibre apart from storehouse of nutrients. the spouts are excellent source of protein. garlic provides a good support to digestion and this wholesome meal is sure to increase the lactation. this colourful breakfast is easy to prepare too. we tend to get bore with the routine oatmeal porridge and this will surely taste different and rich. replace butter with oil and omit the cashews and almonds if you have the tendency to put on weight.
- Heat butter in a kadai
- Fry cashews and almonds and keep them aside.
- In the remaining butter add onions,garlic and saute till transluscent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and slit green chillies
- .addthe carrots, peas, moong sprouts and saute for 5 mts when they are half cooked
- Add the oats and 2 cups of water.
- Add salt to taste amd make it to boil.
- Once the oats is coked add the corriander, cashews and almonds
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#357354 on 04 Dec 2006I am a perfect foodie, started loving tarlaji's books eversince i was 15 and lo these 5 yrs i have ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.