Oats Lollipop ( Finger Foods For Kids )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 67 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36326 times
Unlike candy lollipops, you wouldn’t mind your children eating these. The oats, jaggery, nuts and sesame seeds all blend in nicely to make these lollipops crunchy and delicious. You can make them in advance and store them in air-tight containers.
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a broad non–stick pan, add the jaggery and cook on a slow flame till the jaggery melts, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from flame, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Keep aside to cool for 2 minutes.
- Grease your hands with the remaining ¼ tsp of ghee.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions, shape each portion into a round ball by rolling it in between your palms and insert a small disposable stick in the centre.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
Oats Lollipop (Healthy Snack for Kids) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per lollipop
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.