by Rajni Gupta Anand
This recipe has been viewed 2738 times
This recipe is full of various flavours. As the name says oats is the hero of this dish so it has goodness of oats full of fibres and various nutrients.It is a healthy breakfast option for calories watchers.
- First of all mix all the ingredients of dough and make a soft dough and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Cook ready to eat masala oats according to instructions given on the packet.
- Sauté all vegetables for minute or two and add to cooked classis saffola masala oats.
- Then add green chillies and coriander and allow it to cool.
- Now roll dough into circles and put fillings on it and close it into a semi circle and then seal edges with the help of fork.
- Similarly make all the farras.
- Now steam the farras in steamer for 10 - 12 mins till the toothpick inserted into it comes out clean.
- Now cut farras into pieces.
- For tempering take a pan and heat it.
- Add oil to,it and then gradually all ingredients of tempering. Pour tempering on cut farra pieces.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Rajni Gupta Anand on 04 Oct 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.