Oats Dosa Wrap
by Bipasa Roy
This recipe has been viewed 1023 times
Oats Dosa Wrap, healthy and delicious. Good to serve for breakfast as well as an evening snack.
Add your private note
Oats Dosa Wrap recipe - How to make Oats Dosa Wrap
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a deep bowl combine the mashed potato, sweet corn, pomegranate, onions, curds, tamarind chutney, roasted lemon oats, salt, green chillies, red chilli powder and cumin seeds powder. Mix well.
- Dry roast the tomato oats and blend in a mixer.
- Combine the powdered oats, semolina and wheat flour in a bowl, add some water and mix well to make a batter. Don't make it too thick.
- Add some salt, mix well and Keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle)and grease it with a little mustard oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a round like a pancake.
- Smear a little mustard oil over it and along the edges and cook it for 2 minutes, then turn over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Spread a portion of the stuffing and roll it up tightly to make a wrap.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more dosa wraps.
- Cut the wrap into pieces, garnish with curds and tomato ketchup and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Bipasa Roy on 17 Jun 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.