Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8090 times
Simple and healthy snack compared with the other snacks.
- Dry roast the oats and keep it aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan, add green chillies, onion and carrot.
- Add salt and saute well.
- Add chilli powder, garam masala and chaat masala and toss well.
- Add the potatoes and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the oats and coriander and mix well.
- Remove from fire and allow it to cool for some time.
- Make it into small ball of equal size and make it round flat shaped cutlets or any of your desired shape.
- Heat a pan with 1/2 tsp oil and place the cutlets.
- When the bottom turns golden brown, flip to the other side.
- Remove when both the sides become golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Sowm on 05 Oct 2013I am also like most other housewives who learnt cooking only after marriage. I slowly started becomi...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.