by Nandini Mitra
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35300 times
A delicious breakfast recipe which can also served like a snack.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add little water and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick tava and grease it lightly with oil.
- Pour 1/4th portion of the mixture on it and spread it evenly using a ladle to make a thin chila of approx. 225 mm. (9") in diameter.
- Cook on a medium flame till the chila turns golden brown in colour on one side.
- Turn over and cook on a medium flame for another minute and fold over using a spatula to make a semi-circle.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Nandini Mitra on 22 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.