Oats Chana Herbal Salad
This recipe has been viewed 3221 times
A delicious Oats and Chana salad with herbal dressing!
Add your private note
Oats Chana Herbal Salad recipe - How to make Oats Chana Herbal Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Take a cup of oats in a small bowl and add boiling water just enough to cover them .
- Leave it for ten minutes.
- After ten minutes, mix oats with remaining salad ingredients.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients.
- Mix with salad ingredients.
- Serve salad in cabbage leaves.
- Decorate with Cucumber and pudina leaves.
This recipe was contributed by suman_001 on 31 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.