Oats Brownie Cup Cakes
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4724 times
The chocolate aroma released while baking fills the house and its a joy to serve these brownies warm with hot coffee to your loved ones at home on a rainy day with greenary, rainbow and sweet smell of mud spread around.
- Combine melted butter, melted chocolate, curd, vanilla essence and 70 ml water and whisk well.
- Add the sugar and beat till sugar melts.
- Add the maida, oats, baking powder and cooking soda and beat well slowly to make a smooth and dense consistency batter.
- Add the walnut and mix well.
- Fill each cup cake with around 2 tbsp of cake mixture and lightly and place it in an oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Un-mould the cup cakes and sprinkle white chocolate chips.
- Serve warm with hot coffee and plain chips.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 04 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.