Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7065 times
Oats are good for health. Oats bhajia's are tasty and different.
- Add all the above ingredients and and mix well.
- Add required water and make small balls out of it and keep aside.
- Then make smooth batter using batter ingredients.
- Take a kadhai and heat sufficient oil.
- Then dip each ball into the batter and fry till golden brown in colour and serve hot with ketchup or chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 10 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.