Oats Based Vegetable Soup
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7693 times
Since oats are good for reducing cholesterol levels, I invented this delicious recipe!
- In a deep pan, combine the oats along with 3 cups of water, mix well and cook for 10 minutes, till the oats are cooked.
- Keep aside.
- Combine the corn, carrots and capsicum in a pressure cooker, add some water and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool and add the remaining vegetables and tomato puree along with oats and 2 more cups of water, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Boil till the soup becomes thick and creamy.
- Serve hot garnished with cream and cheese.
This recipe was contributed by vaishaliagte on 29 Dec 2011I am basically a researcher (biochemist) from Pune, working in the area of food science and nutritio...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.