This recipe has been viewed 6823 times
A healthy tea time snack for a rainy day.
Add your private note
Oats Appe recipe - How to make Oats Appe
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the whole spices.
- When the seeds crackle, add the oats, onions, garlic, sweet corn and mix well.
- Add little water and and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the mixture to idli batter and make a semi thick bater use curd if requred to adjust the consistency.
- Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the ape mould and grease it with ghee.
- Add a spoonfull of batter in each space and top it with ghee. Cover and cook for 4 minutes, turn and cook again for 4 minutes.
- Serve them fresh with tea and sambhar.
- Garnish with molgapodi powder and tomatoes and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 17 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.