Oats Amd Walnut Kulfi
by dr neerj
This recipe has been viewed 1159 times
Kulfi is one of the perfect desserts to serve at any gathering, Oats and Walnut Kulfi is a crunchy and unique dessert which is full of fibre and with high nutritive values.
- Heat the milk and sugar in a deep non-stick pan, bring to a boil and let it simmer on a low flame for 10 to 15 minutes or till it thickens, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the condensed milk, oats and walnuts.
- Mix well and keep aside to cool.
- Once cooled, pour the mixture into kulfi moulds and freeze overnight or till set.
- To unmould, allow the moulds to remain outside the freezer for 5 minutes and then unmould by inserting a wooden skewer stick or a fork in the centre of the kulfi and pulling it out.
- Serve immediately garnished with almond and pistachios.
This recipe was contributed by dr neerj on 24 Apr 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.