Nutty Wheat Ladoos / Wheat Flour Sweet
by Pooja Nadkarni
This recipe has been viewed 2453 times
Ladoo or laddu is one of the popular sweets prepared during festivals in India. Earlier I had prepared rava ladoo and coconut meva ladoo.Today I have prepared these nutty whole wheat ladoos , where I have used powdered cashew nuts mixed with whole wheat atta (flour) to give it more taste.This recipe is simple and quick. So let’s start with it.
- Dry roast cashew nuts on a skillet on medium flame for 2-3 minutes. Remove and keep for cooling.
- Once cools down, grind it to fine powder.
- On the same skillet, dry roast flour on low flame till it changes color . Don’t burn it. This will take 5-10 minutes.
- Once you get nice aroma of roasted flour, switch off the stove and keep aside till it cools down completely.
- Sugar,cardamom and dry fruit powder added
- Add sugar, cardamom powder and cashew nuts powder in the flour and mix well.
- Microwave ghee for 3-4 minutes or until it is very smoky hot.
- Pour over the flour mixture and mix well.
- Grease your palm with some ghee.
- When the mixture is still warm, make ladoos by taking a golf ball size mixture on your palm and give it round ball shape.
- Once the ladoos have cool down completely, store them in the airtight container.
- Enjoy the festival with these delicious and healthy ladoos.
This recipe was contributed by Pooja Nadkarni on 20 Nov 2015Hi,
My name is Pooja and I am housewife. I love to cook and try out different recipes. Also I love ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.