Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2368 times
If potatoes become watery whilst cooking add powdered milk to make it light and fluffy.
- Melt butter
- Add spring onions and soften.
- Remove from stove. cool.
- Add powdered walnut and salt
- Take slices of white bread.
- Apply mustard paste on each slice.
- Then put walnut mixture on top
- Take brown bread slices and apply cheese spread on each slice.
- Cover the white slices with the brown slices.
- Cut accordingly.
This recipe was contributed by momingers on 06 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.