Nutty Rolls With Plum Sauce
by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 2457 times
This is an unusual combination of nuts with mawa and fruits.
- Roast the khoya in a pan till light pink in colour.
- Add the castor sugar, mix well and add the badam-pista powder and 1/2 tbsp ghee and mix well.
- Cool, add the mashed paneer, add remaining castor sugar and mix well.
- Add the cardamom powder to this mixture and mix well.
- Make rolls out of this mixture and coat it with chocolate vermicelli.
- For the plum sauce, pressure cook plums and sugar for 4 whistles, cool and sieve it.
- Add the cardamom powder, mix well and boil it for 5-7 minutes or till it becomes thick.
- Cool and add the rose petals.
- While serving rolls, pour plum sauce on it.
- Yummy rolls are ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 02 Aug 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.