Nutty Fudge Balls
by Palak Rajput
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6620 times
- Heat a pan, add the peanut butter and when it melts, add the chocolate chips and maple syrup and mix well.
- Add the walnuts and mix gently.
- Remove from the flame and blend using a hand blender.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Once chilled, roll the mixture with your hands into bite-sized balls and place on a serving tray.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 17 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.