Nuts Jaggary Pieces
by Sushila Jora
This recipe has been viewed 3679 times
This is healthy recipe for winter,this is my new recipe, my husband enjoyed it.this is really mouth watering dish. It is good for all of family member.
Add your private note
Nuts Jaggary Pieces recipe - How to make Nuts Jaggary Pieces
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 10 to 15 pieces
- Place a heavy pan on gas stove.
- Place jaggery pieces and cook properly till jaggery melts completely.
- 3. Cook it 3-4 minutes.
- Add fennel seeds,cardamom seeds and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add peanuts, sesame seeds and ghee, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add grated coconut, gram floor, stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Take 2 full size plate or tray and grease it with ghee.
- Place melted jaggery in the plate.
- Garnish it with grated coconut and fennel seeds.
- It become set in 2-3 minute.
- Cut it in pieces and leave aside.
- After 10 minutes remove the jaggery pieces from the plate.
- Serve it as mouth freshener or sweet dish.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 24 Nov 2014I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.